Team SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team SG

MainHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ?

Go down 
+3
SKrawks
Fate
GaUrdpro95
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GaUrdpro95
Getting there...
Getting there...
GaUrdpro95

Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ? Empty
PostSubject: Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ?   Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:05 pm

Any1 have any secrets of guns combination to share ? bounce
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ?   Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:32 am

my favourite. M416 with scope and a L96A1 sniper rifle.
good for long range sniping or if you're going to chiong =D

light vest cowboy hat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsg.forumotion.com
GaUrdpro95
Getting there...
Getting there...
GaUrdpro95

PostSubject: Re: Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ?   Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Fate wrote:
my favourite. M416 with scope and a L96A1 sniper rifle.
good for long range sniping or if you're going to chiong =D

light vest cowboy hat.

But i thought M416 is for range ? Then wads L9 for? Question
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ?   Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:00 pm

that one shot kill lor
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsg.forumotion.com
SKrawks
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
SKrawks

PostSubject: Re: Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ?   Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:11 pm

My combination is
-ak 47 or sg550 or any assault riffles, dun even use G36 u would be call noob, though a lot of ppl using that gun as it is good, it is too easy to play when you use G36 in game so unless your new use it but mostly those that are training to become pro, they don't use it - umm G36 myth is what i heard from some pros in game ahh, i dunnoe anything about it ahh, i just using their words as they are pros and put it here only...

-sniper riffle, L96A1 would be a good one, one hit kill, don't put silencer because when you shoot a guy with heavy vest, it wont be one shot kill sometimes

I put an assault riffle with a sniper so that when at far i saw a target i can just change to sniper and one hit kill from far range rather than using assault riffle keep tapping as the range is far and u wouldn't want it to recoil so much

-Helmet that protects head shot much
-Mask that protect from gas
-Heavy vest for more bullet protection
-Uniform depend on which map you playing, arctic camo for snow valley, urban camo for death room...
-Backpack depends on you, i don't usually need much gun or grenades for my type of playing so i use the standard backpack

My Recommendation

-AK47 or SG550 with L96A1 (no silencer for them, thats my way of playing)
(AK47 for higher damage - SG550 for lesser recoil meaning if you spam on one place, it usually hit the target without backing the gun to shoot up and up and up)

-Helmet that protects headshot much
-Mask that protect from gas
-Heavy vest for more bullet protection

Game Match usually played
-Death Room
-Elimination Pro
-No Explosives

LoL, this post i am like writing how i play combat Arms... But i hope it help you, because it help me reached a high kdr >.<
Back to top Go down
Venustas
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

PostSubject: Re: Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ?   Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 11:18 pm

From my experience, it'll depend on a combination based on weapon preferences, play style, and map size.
For the purpose of making it simple, I will only cover GP weapons.

Main Weapon- AR. First of you'd want to choose either a high recoil and high damage weapon, or a low recoil and low damage weapon for your main. Your main should be versatile, but not too much that it loses effectiveness.

High recoil weapons (G36E/AK47)are generally better for mid-far ranged targets, being capable of downing targets with few accurate tap-shots. These weapons are usually heavier, making close engagements tricky as maneuvering would be too slow to effectively throw off the enemy aim. The recoil also makes it difficult take down multiple enemies, and swift moving targets that are near you. The spread prevents bunny hopping, making CQC difficult. (mid-large maps)

Low recoil weapons (M4A1/M416) are generally sprayed/burst in near-mid engagements, being able to mow down multiple targets with a single clip. Portability is usually on the high side, making it perfect for getting close and throwing off enemy aim. Low recoil enables you to effectively take down the target in a single burst or mow down multiple targets with a controlled spray. However it's drawback is the lack of damage to quickly take down far ranged opponents without Head Shots. Remember what is a 4 hit kill can become a 5-7 hit kill in a distance... (small-med maps)

Avoid Mid-class weapons(neither here nor there), as they do not offer effective Damage or Recoil- shots connected. Although this would make you more versatile in more maps, it makes you less capable in a specific one.

These Mid-range would include weapons such as the Scar which has 4 hit kill but heavy side-to-side recoil. The Famas has considerable recoil and yet has weak 4-5 hit kill. I recommend against these for new comers and noobs, but these weapons are tamable.

Your Substitute Weapon has to be specialized to a specific map. It also depends on play style.

Sniper rifles are perfect for camping offensively and defensively. They can be classified in 2 types: Counter Sniping (M24/SR25), and Engaging Sniping (L96A1).

Counter Sniping. Accuracy is needed to take out enemies in cover. They are usually used in extreme ranges while under heavy cover. (Road Kill, Two Towers, and Snow Valley)

Engaging/Camp Sniping. Power is needed to take down enemies on the move. You do not have time to hit a moving target twice, as that would likely take more than 2 shots which consumes more time that you do not have. Moving targets are usually not in cover, making accuracy less important. This is done in mid-near ranges in hot zones. (Snow Valley, Two Towers, Death Room, Wave Rider, and medium sized maps)

SMG have high mobility and fire rate. They can be classified in 2 types: rapid Rate of Fire with Low Damage (Uzi/Mac-10/MP7), or High Damage but slower Rate of Fire (UMP/PP19).

Rapid SMG are beastly in close range, as they are able to shoot 5 bullets before the enemy can do 3. More bullets means more chances for Head Shoots, especially when you control it's recoil. (Two Towers, Grave Digger, and any map with lots of corners like indoors of Rattle Snake)

Damage SMG are used near-mid ranged, as they fire slower the recoil takes longer to kick in. This allows a swift kill at a near-mid range. (Death Room, Junk Flea, and small-medium sized maps)

I do not use shot guns or machine guns.
I use either the M416 CQB LE as my low recoil main, or the L85A1 Mod LE as my high recoil main.
I usually use the L96A1 Artic Wolf LE as my Sub.
Back to top Go down
yapjg
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
yapjg

PostSubject: Re: Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ?   Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:40 pm

Never use a Itech Reflex sight....i does not zoom in. Its more like a CQB kind. Get the 2nd scope ....the one that has hp and ammo thingy..for your rifles.

NEVER put scopes on smg. Its a waste of gp. And it has no use.

For the 1st scope that displays range..its useless too. It is not like Battlefield 2 or Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising where the bullet will start to drop after 100m. At Power Surge if you try camping at the Barrels with G36E try shooting at the sniper. estimated that its about 40m from your location to the opponent base. Then u will see that the bullet disappear. weird eh

Btw the best weapons for me is the following:

Rifles=M416, G36E, Steyr AUG A1, K2(pwned madkillerdog once)
Smg=Ump,PP19,K7,P90
Sniper Rifles=Give any and i kill anyone in my sights-
Note. All Sniper rilfes are using Modern Sniper Rangefinder except Dragunov SVD
MG=only in Cabin Fever of Quarantine. any choice
Pistol=G23, K5 ( got a KDR in a match of 89-20 + a M1911)Ps....in a noob server
Support=M69HE Frag Grenade, RPG-7, LAW
Knife=default. ( Never get a knife unless you want only knife matches)

Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ? Yapjg[/url]
Back to top Go down
xc31
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
xc31

PostSubject: Re: Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ?   Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:23 pm

fark u!Itech is the very good 1 lor.U noe i use m416 rite,with itech is like no recoil hack those kind liddat sia.And hor i dunno why i can't equip both guns now,im like.........can't equipt,dunno why sia....If i buy m416,then m416,if i suddenly few rich,i buy L96 then switch between both weapons lor,like m416 then solo m416.If snyper must be playing wit noobs,then 1 shot 1 kill.I usually get kicked out by noobs,but if i play wit pro cannot use L9,too hard liao.OH and anyway L9 i always put suppressor.S3.It SEEMS to reload faster i dunno why.Every1 does tt.or isit me?haha tt's all.M416 FTW!

yapjg wrote:
Never use a Itech Reflex sight....i does not zoom in. Its more like a CQB kind. Get the 2nd scope ....the one that has hp and ammo thingy..for your rifles.

For the 1st scope that displays range..its useless too. It is not like Battlefield 2 or Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising where the bullet will start to drop after 100m. At Power Surge if you try camping at the Barrels with G36E try shooting at the sniper. estimated that its about 40m from your location to the opponent base. Then u will see that the bullet disappear. weird eh

Smg=Ump,PP19,K7,P90

Back to top Go down
http://www.xc31MrDejecto.blogspot.com
yapjg
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
yapjg

PostSubject: Re: Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ?   Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:10 pm

xc31 wrote:
fark u!Itech is the very good 1 lor.U noe i use m416 rite,with itech is like no recoil hack those kind liddat sia.And hor i dunno why i can't equip both guns now,im like.........can't equipt,dunno why sia....If i buy m416,then m416,if i suddenly few rich,i buy L96 then switch between both weapons lor,like m416 then solo m416.If snyper must be playing wit noobs,then 1 shot 1 kill.I usually get kicked out by noobs,but if i play wit pro cannot use L9,too hard liao.OH and anyway L9 i always put suppressor.S3.It SEEMS to reload faster i dunno why.Every1 does tt.or isit me?haha tt's all.M416 FTW!

yapjg wrote:

Smg=Ump,PP19,K7,P90

Try using the Itech reflex sight on m416 then try hitting me 200m from Bravo spawn site and hit me in Alpha Spawn site on Snow Valley . In real life Itech Reflex is use only more on CQB fights.. Real life ppl in 100m-400m start using M68 Aimpoint or AcoG scopes. So i still think the Acog is better
Back to top Go down
sklpper
CSM-Company Spamming Member
CSM-Company Spamming Member
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ?   Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ? I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:02 pm

I recently got CSM3, then I got to use the MP7. It owns. Good range, really high rate of fire for an SMG.
For Sniper rifle I use MSG90 because high power, high accuracy. But dont anyhow spray with the gun la, try to kill in maximum 3 shots.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ?   Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Recommendation For Guns Combination ?
Page 1 of 1