Team SG

MainHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Outing at new LAN shop: Colosseum @ Iluma, Bugis?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lim_xiang
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

PostSubject: Outing at new LAN shop: Colosseum @ Iluma, Bugis?   Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Hey guys,

maybe should get together to play at the new LAN shop at Illuma Bugis one day in December. Holidays so more ppl should be free yup?
It is one of the few LAN shops in Sg that has CA.

Tried searching the web but it doesn't seem to have an official website, found this blog where this guy gave a review on the place and also has pictures of the place. Check it out yup?

http://blog.omy.sg/alvinology/2009/06/08/colosseum-iluma-bugis/

One thing to mention is that it requires membership, if i'm not wrong, its $18 for 1yr, but for the facilities there, i think it is worth it. Some plus points there include a 25m giant projection screen to show selected action going on at the PCs, 200 Acer Aspire M7720 gaming terminals and 20 highend Acer Predator desktops for VIP gamers, all terminals using razer mouses and all equipped with headsets. The chairs are all fully reclinable with arm rests.

Best Regards!
Back to top Go down
spartanz
SSG-Sga Spamming Group
SSG-Sga Spamming Group

PostSubject: Re: Outing at new LAN shop: Colosseum @ Iluma, Bugis?   Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:29 pm

woah ... very tempting sia ... but dam far lol ... for me that is ...
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Outing at new LAN shop: Colosseum @ Iluma, Bugis?   Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:23 am

ive been therre done that;

i can review to you all is

IT IS FARKING HELL OF A GREAT FARKING HELL OF A LAN SHOP THAT HAS FARKING HELL OF NO LAG!

i rate it 100 out of 100

GaUrdpro95
Getting there...
Getting there...

PostSubject: Re: Outing at new LAN shop: Colosseum @ Iluma, Bugis?   Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:44 pm

Yea n that LAN very big . The biggest LAN in Singapore . The poster at iluma says .
Back to top Go down
lim_xiang
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

PostSubject: Re: Outing at new LAN shop: Colosseum @ Iluma, Bugis?   Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:17 pm

Fate wrote:
ive been therre done that;

i can review to you all is

IT IS FARKING HELL OF A GREAT FARKING HELL OF A LAN SHOP THAT HAS FARKING HELL OF NO LAG!

i rate it 100 out of 100

Haha...

Yeah, my sentiments too, a lot better than some of those stuffy and smoky LAN shops found around the neighborhood in the past. The staff there are also quite friendly too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outing at new LAN shop: Colosseum @ Iluma, Bugis?   Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:14 am

hehe.. i dont mind go if got clan outing.. can special request? weekend evening... i dont have headset, don't have razermouse, don't have razer pad at home.. Sad poor gamer nia.. good to see and use professional stuff.. haha
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Outing at new LAN shop: Colosseum @ Iluma, Bugis?   Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:18 am

icebear wrote:
hehe.. i dont mind go if got clan outing.. can special request? weekend evening... i dont have headset, don't have razermouse, don't have razer pad at home.. Sad poor gamer nia.. good to see and use professional stuff.. haha

you and i share the same fate bro XD

PostSubject: Re: Outing at new LAN shop: Colosseum @ Iluma, Bugis?   Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:05 am

Fate wrote:
icebear wrote:

you and i share the same fate bro XD

actually, since quite afew gamers here, if know a game show, maybe can do a GROUP BUY for this kinda stuff. we often do that in the car forums i go to. we gather the numbers and then nego for better price.
Back to top Go down
Vaper
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Outing at new LAN shop: Colosseum @ Iluma, Bugis?   Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:44 pm

i do own razor mouse sets and keyboard. LOL... My CPU also not that bad. Just that starhub need to wake up their fu cking idea...

Back to top Go down
http://teamsg.forumotion.com
Venustas
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

PostSubject: Re: Outing at new LAN shop: Colosseum @ Iluma, Bugis?   Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:55 pm

Tempting, but I have to decline especially if there's a yearly membership fee.

Reason 1) It's seriously far, making me less likely to regularly visit that place.
Reason 2) There's an expensive yearly membership fee, and my parents watch how often I go out in Singapore.
Reason 3) I spend 80% of the year studying in Australia.
Reason 4) When I've finished my education, I'll spend 99% of my time in the National Service Bullshit.

So unless there's a good cafe that doesn't enforce commitments, I'd probably be unable to go...

Currently I am forced to go to Katong Shopping Mall, as a cyber cafe owner had kindly installed CA in 3 computers. It's not the best, but if anyone wants, feel free to join me. I'm there on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons, and it's in the corner basement. The good thing is that there's no smokers and no membership needed.

pm me if you wanna join me and we can exchange contacts. add me in-game if you want.

Venustas
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outing at new LAN shop: Colosseum @ Iluma, Bugis?   

Back to top Go down

Outing at new LAN shop: Colosseum @ Iluma, Bugis?
Page 1 of 1