Team SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team SG

MainHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My apologize

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuchiya
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
Tsuchiya

My apologize Empty
PostSubject: My apologize   My apologize I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:34 am

Good day guys, since i get to know that we have a lot of minor in our clan... i guess i would like to share this...

Please lets not use anymore adult words in our chat, unless we certain amoung that chat have no underage team member.. Sorry ah tiandi for using the throat thing... As i get to know from Weechoon dads that some kids are asking about some vulgarities words.. i know we do at time just talk freely but i guess we need to practice some sensor of words.. thank u again for all the cooperation here..

regards
Tsuchiya
Back to top Go down
xc31
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
xc31

My apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologize   My apologize I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:30 pm

lol i bet,BET.Even if sgaa ppl totally stop using(which is impossible),the rest of the people playing this game would be hurling barrages of profanities and vulgarities which are deemed extreme offence to you.As ya noe,this violent game,would only have violent ppl playing(or i should say quit a number or majority),so basically,quit CA to be not influenced.But in the end these language and meanings must be translated to him and let him know what's the real meaning and he'll decide whether he wants to use it based on his own intellect and maturity,huh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xc31MrDejecto.blogspot.com
Tsuchiya
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
Tsuchiya

My apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologize   My apologize I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:07 am

lol i bet,BET.Even if sgaa ppl totally stop using(which is impossible),the rest of the people playing this game would be hurling barrages of profanities and vulgarities which are deemed extreme offence to you.As ya noe,this violent game,would only have violent ppl playing(or i should say quit a number or majority),so basically,quit CA to be not influenced.But in the end these language and meanings must be translated to him and let him know what's the real meaning and he'll decide whether he wants to use it based on his own intellect and maturity,huh.

Well bro, im just conveying the message here.. cheers
Back to top Go down
sklpper
CSM-Company Spamming Member
sklpper

My apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologize   My apologize I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:21 pm

All this vulgar language sure will get into your vocabulary once u get into NS lah so no worries.
eh btw what is a deepthroat ah? Is mine deep.. D:
Back to top Go down
GaUrdpro95
Getting there...
Getting there...
GaUrdpro95

My apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologize   My apologize I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:50 pm

sklpper wrote:
All this vulgar language sure will get into your vocabulary once u get into NS lah so no worries.
eh btw what is a deepthroat ah? Is mine deep.. D:

SICK ! Razz
Back to top Go down
sklpper
sklpper

My apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologize   My apologize I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:31 pm

haha, where got sick. I really didn't know okay afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: My apologize   My apologize I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My apologize
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team SG :: Team SG :: Warning List-
Jump to: