Team SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team SG

MainHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resign From SGAA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuchiya
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
Tsuchiya

Resign From SGAA Empty
PostSubject: Resign From SGAA   Resign From SGAA I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:23 am

Hi everyone, firstly im sorry for my immediate leave from the clan.. as i dont think im much of a use to the clan since i only log in after work around 4am everyday.. always see weechoon^^. And i do feel my much heart feel gratitude to those who have been supporting me and believing in my gaming skill.. Thank you again for all the moment played.. we can still be friends thou.. and if im off.. i will hunt u guys down cyclops just kidding ^^
Back to top Go down
airlang
Admin
airlang

Resign From SGAA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resign From SGAA   Resign From SGAA I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:53 am

Y not u ask ur frens to join SGA together? Let me know, even if u decided to leave, pls drop by this forum.
Back to top Go down
William
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

Resign From SGAA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resign From SGAA   Resign From SGAA I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:27 am

Hi Ian,

Yes, i always see you 4am but that is a terrible time if you wanna see more of sg players.
Well, do invite me for games when u see me online. And have a nice day!

Wee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resign From SGAA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resign From SGAA   Resign From SGAA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resign From SGAA
Page 1 of 1