Team SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team SG

MainHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nexon suspend/ban me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
.MKtan.
Getting there...
Getting there...

Nexon suspend/ban me Empty
PostSubject: Nexon suspend/ban me   Nexon suspend/ban me I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:08 pm

My ign is Mktan for u guys info. And i got banned or suspended for nothing. Wtf! I have no idea what to do. Sad
Back to top Go down
sklpper
CSM-Company Spamming Member
CSM-Company Spamming Member
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: Nexon suspend/ban me   Nexon suspend/ban me I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:48 pm

You could send a ticket to Nexon and in your ticket must beg and like blame Nexon for not catching real hackers. Yah, just hope for the best la. I hope u get your account asap I want Black Key ^^
Back to top Go down
.MKtan.
Getting there...
Getting there...

PostSubject: Re: Nexon suspend/ban me   Nexon suspend/ban me I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Can anyone help me to send the ticket, i know im a not a hacker. So pls help me! ._.
Back to top Go down
DestinyFate_LT2
SSG-Sga Spamming Group
SSG-Sga Spamming Group
DestinyFate_LT2

PostSubject: Re: Nexon suspend/ban me   Nexon suspend/ban me I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:07 pm

go to combat arms, go to SUPPORT TAB, select customer support,LOGIN and ta-da ! request support and its done.
Back to top Go down
DestinyFate_LT2
SSG-Sga Spamming Group
SSG-Sga Spamming Group
DestinyFate_LT2

PostSubject: Re: Nexon suspend/ban me   Nexon suspend/ban me I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:12 pm

i have send two request to unban two people: death__wish and you.
hopefully they would get unbaned.
Back to top Go down
William
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

PostSubject: Re: Nexon suspend/ban me   Nexon suspend/ban me I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:34 pm

.MKtan. wrote:
My ign is Mktan for u guys info. And i got banned or suspended for nothing. Wtf! I have no idea what to do. Sad

When you scolding users or using vulgars, they will suspend you for a month. This is better than banning you. So avoid using those languages if you don't want any suspension. This happens to many of my friends too.

Wee
Back to top Go down
.MKtan.
Getting there...
Getting there...

PostSubject: Re: Nexon suspend/ban me   Nexon suspend/ban me I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:15 pm

Thanks destiny, I appreciate that.
To Wee, i pretty sure i didnt scold anyone using vulgarities or something, cause i usually dont talk in game with pub. I guess i got accused of hacking or something like that? Not really sure T.T
Back to top Go down
William
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

PostSubject: Re: Nexon suspend/ban me   Nexon suspend/ban me I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:46 am

.MKtan. wrote:
Thanks destiny, I appreciate that.
To Wee, i pretty sure i didnt scold anyone using vulgarities or something, cause i usually dont talk in game with pub. I guess i got accused of hacking or something like that? Not really sure T.T

If you are accuse of hacking, your acc will be dishourable discharge and banned forever. Now they are giving you suspension which range from 1-4 weeks. This is normally due to abusing language in public being caught by the administrators of ca. Just be careful next time.
Create or login another account if you missed killing.

Wee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nexon suspend/ban me   Nexon suspend/ban me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nexon suspend/ban me
Page 1 of 1