Team SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team SG

MainHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choose the weapon that suits you =)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JSJH
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
JSJH

Choose the weapon that suits you =) Empty
PostSubject: Choose the weapon that suits you =)   Choose the weapon that suits you =) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:23 pm

hey guys

if you want to know which weapon is suitable for you or if you should use the weapon, you may want to search Youtube for Baxstar weapon's review. so far it's been the best review of weapons that i've seen so far and i think the review is very detailed on individual weapon.

but for my review, i think G36E is the best weapon so far as it's cheap, 950gp, it comes with a very accurate scope, better than i-tech and acog scope. and it has moderately high damage and it's too accurate. but if you are more of an assault player, you may want to try AK-74U, you may be surprise by the rate of fire and accuracy in close range.
Back to top Go down
sklpper
CSM-Company Spamming Member
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: Choose the weapon that suits you =)   Choose the weapon that suits you =) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:50 pm

Hey JSJH, my IGN is sklpper.
I agree with you that G36E is good.

One thing to remember when watching Baxstar's reviews.
He usually play with noobs and he spawn camps them. So when you watch the reviews don't look at the number of kills he gets and use it as a measure of how good the gun is.

A good weapon for close quarters would be the MP7, here's why:
It has a really high rate of fire,
controllable recoil such that it can still kill in midrange.
it is a weak 4 hit, strong 4 hit kill, depending on the armour your enemy is using.
If you're thinking of buying MP7 i suggest attaching an Itech.
Downsides are, MP7 has a 30-round clip and due to its high rate of fire, your magazine may run out of bullets fast. It also costs quite a bit (1200GP) if you're running low on funds.

May I also add another short weapon review here:the Ak74m.

It is a variant of the Ak74u.
The Ak74m boasts a strong 3hit kill, just like the G36E, with the fire rate of the ak74u or maybe slightly faster.
This weapon is highly accurate and is effective for spraying in close quarters.
Tap firing is needed at longer ranges.
Downsides are it is an NX weapon, it has slightly high recoil if it is your first time trying it out and it sounds like the Ak74u, which is kinda irritating.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section ^^ Peace.
Back to top Go down
JSJH
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
JSJH

PostSubject: Re: Choose the weapon that suits you =)   Choose the weapon that suits you =) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:25 pm

to me, MP7 is too exp, if it's at 1200gp + itech scope= 1400gp? i hope i got the rate right. if it's 1400gp for a 24 hr gun, you might consider other gun which is cheaper where it can gives you good kills too.. i dont see how baxstar gets his kills on CA, im jus like the way he compares gun and i certainily agree on the way he reviewed. if you are playing small map, maybe mp7 is good but dont forget there's pp-19 which is cheaper. i tried mp7, not a bad gun but once u spray, there is a big spread. but to me, all guns are the same, you got to tap your gun well and you can owned in every game.
Back to top Go down
sklpper
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: Choose the weapon that suits you =)   Choose the weapon that suits you =) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:30 pm

Hmm u got a point. I never noticed how expensive it is.
1350 GP with an Itech.

Actually PP19 and MP7 cost the same.
I'm an avid user of MP7.
So my mini-review was probably biased.
P.S if u spray MP7, the crosshairs get big but the bullets stay relatively close to centre.

Baxstar narrates well thats what I like about him.

whats your IGN?
Back to top Go down
JSJH
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
JSJH

PostSubject: Re: Choose the weapon that suits you =)   Choose the weapon that suits you =) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:33 pm

oh.... my ign ninjastealth... heard of it before? LOL....
Back to top Go down
sklpper
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: Choose the weapon that suits you =)   Choose the weapon that suits you =) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:34 pm

aye, its you. I sklpper la. Hullo ^^ You that guy who work at SCB rights.
Back to top Go down
JSJH
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
JSJH

PostSubject: Re: Choose the weapon that suits you =)   Choose the weapon that suits you =) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:37 pm

i know who you are right from the start. lol.

yea, i work in SCB. so wanna 1 v 1 with me? haha... you with your mp7 then i use PP-19. im training that now.
Back to top Go down
sklpper
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: Choose the weapon that suits you =)   Choose the weapon that suits you =) I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:47 pm

I don't think so, your kdr is 2.02.
Mines 1.00. If i 1v1 you I sure become .99 again.
You buy the PP19 and MP7. you'll find that MP7 has more range than pp19.
Nowadays I play a lot of elim pro especially in shortfuse and gravedigger.
So i think MP7 more effective because of higher rate of fire and comparable damage to PP19.

Wait so if I 1v1 you I win how? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choose the weapon that suits you =)   Choose the weapon that suits you =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choose the weapon that suits you =)
Page 1 of 1