Team SG


 
MainHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 clan tee/polo

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ѕυρєяѕує∂
Leader
avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2009-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: clan tee/polo   Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:44 pm

eh eh wat happened to clan tee? or polo or w.e it is?
hahaha

_________________


.:: Revenge is profitable, gratitude is expensive. ::.
Back to top Go down
http://www.singaporeanarmy-ca.page.tl/SGA-Home.htm
William
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!


Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:45 pm

ѕυρєяѕує∂ wrote:
eh eh wat happened to clan tee? or polo or w.e it is?
hahaha

Failed. All rather to spend it on NX den on tee.

Weechoon Laughing
Back to top Go down
airlang
Admin
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 43
Location : Singapore Bt Batok

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:37 am

less then 50 pcs cos min is 50pcs. lesser mean the tee will cost more, alot more...

_________________


Back to top Go down
sklpper
CSM-Company Spamming Member
CSM-Company Spamming Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 24
Location : Bedok there

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:36 am

AirLanG u got try Queensway Shopping Centre Christina there?
If you all want to make clan t-shirt made of dri-fit soccer jersey go there.
But if cotton then I don't know. Paya Lebar maybe? At queensway got alot of printing shops. Can go as low as 18 bucks as high as 30+, depending on shirt price.
Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
airlang
Admin
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 43
Location : Singapore Bt Batok

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:03 pm

dri fit tee not soccer type. will source again

_________________


Back to top Go down
DestinyFate_LT2
SSG-Sga Spamming Group
SSG-Sga Spamming Group
avatar

Posts : 147
Join date : 2009-09-23
Age : 22
Location : Hougang

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:25 pm

im not in mood for clan tees now... but heres a suggestion: put our CA username on the shoulder flash of the tee. Smile
I love that design
Back to top Go down
sklpper
CSM-Company Spamming Member
CSM-Company Spamming Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 24
Location : Bedok there

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:28 pm

Don't make tee shirt, make hat lah Laughing like this santa then put Clan emblem and IGN there. Harhar ._.
oh and phone number.
Back to top Go down
airlang
Admin
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 43
Location : Singapore Bt Batok

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:07 pm

tee was design last year but not enough orders




_________________


Back to top Go down
sklpper
CSM-Company Spamming Member
CSM-Company Spamming Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 24
Location : Bedok there

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:37 pm

The problem with this is that the back design is very nice. Very nice means difficult to make, means u need to find those shops who don't make jersey and mass print, very few of these shops so the price sure high. Hence, it would be best if we could get a sponsor, like, a Singapore Online Gaming Community, if there's such a thing and ask them sponsor :O
Back to top Go down
airlang
Admin
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 43
Location : Singapore Bt Batok

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:57 pm

i just source for 1 quote, min 50pcs for the design is $20/tee.
will source again this sunday

_________________


Back to top Go down
Vaper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-15
Age : 34
Location : Yishun

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:05 pm

I want...

_________________
regards,
Vaper

Back to top Go down
http://teamsg.forumotion.com
Vaper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-15
Age : 34
Location : Yishun

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:06 pm

me include

_________________
regards,
Vaper

Back to top Go down
http://teamsg.forumotion.com
ѕυρєяѕує∂
Leader
avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2009-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:03 am

i also up up! i want.

_________________


.:: Revenge is profitable, gratitude is expensive. ::.
Back to top Go down
http://www.singaporeanarmy-ca.page.tl/SGA-Home.htm
BranHenrique
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-05-27
Location : Singapore(Hougang) & USA(Seattle WA)

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:46 pm

I want too...I don't mind spending the money for a nice desgin at the back but what colour is it? Can Black colou Polo Shirt? Like the logo will be red right? The desgin will look nice in Gold.
Back to top Go down
sklpper
CSM-Company Spamming Member
CSM-Company Spamming Member
avatar

Posts : 188
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 24
Location : Bedok there

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:21 pm

you spelled design wrong Sad
Lol,
Alesana and Taylor Swift FTW~

If cheap I think I can buy Smile

I think it will look cool in black and yellow or White and Red. Very striking Smile
Back to top Go down
ѕυρєяѕує∂
Leader
avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2009-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:35 pm

possible order

-Airlang
-Syed
-Kimcheng (vaper) haha
-Skipper
-Branhenrique
-creai
-guardpro


*** Airlang...updates? maybe u wanna state the caps first. maybe cap at 10?

_________________


.:: Revenge is profitable, gratitude is expensive. ::.


Last edited by ѕυρєяѕує∂ on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.singaporeanarmy-ca.page.tl/SGA-Home.htm
airlang
Admin
avatar

Posts : 93
Join date : 2009-11-16
Age : 43
Location : Singapore Bt Batok

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:52 am

No cap. I think t-shirt is better, still waiting for the quotations....
Will post the updates in this thread, remember to stay tune..

_________________


Back to top Go down
creai
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!


Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-05-08
Age : 26
Location : East area of singapore

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:51 am

me i want too Smile
Back to top Go down
Vaper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 74
Join date : 2009-09-15
Age : 34
Location : Yishun

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:10 am

Thanks Bro.

_________________
regards,
Vaper

Back to top Go down
http://teamsg.forumotion.com
Fate
Admin
avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:25 pm

ѕυρєяѕує∂ wrote:
possible order

-Airlang
-Syed
-Kimcheng (vaper) haha
-Skipper
-Branhenrique



*** Airlang...updates? maybe u wanna state the caps first. maybe cap at 10?

SYED! you FORGOT ME!! I WANT A BREAK UP!! XD

eh this what i know. if want order bulk . i dont know you guys gonan order where la. But then got one place last time i went to get my work colleagues all the tshirts. its at orchard. but capping there minimum 20. Cheap sia last time one person only 18 dollar.

_________________
[img:f8c5]http://i35.tinypic.com/2qcfczb.jpg[/img:f8c5]
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsg.forumotion.com
GaUrdpro95
Getting there...
Getting there...
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-09-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:25 am

Fate wrote:
ѕυρєяѕує∂ wrote:
possible order

-Airlang
-Syed
-Kimcheng (vaper) haha
-Skipper
-Branhenrique



*** Airlang...updates? maybe u wanna state the caps first. maybe cap at 10?

SYED! you FORGOT ME!! I WANT A BREAK UP!! XD

eh this what i know. if want order bulk . i dont know you guys gonan order where la. But then got one place last time i went to get my work colleagues all the tshirts. its at orchard. but capping there minimum 20. Cheap sia last time one person only 18 dollar.
Wah Fate !!! Me Le !!!! U forgot me liao !!!! OMG !!!! T_T *Cries*
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
avatar

Posts : 224
Join date : 2009-09-15
Location : singapore

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 am

GaUrdpro95 wrote:
Fate wrote:
ѕυρєяѕує∂ wrote:
possible order

-Airlang
-Syed
-Kimcheng (vaper) haha
-Skipper
-Branhenrique



*** Airlang...updates? maybe u wanna state the caps first. maybe cap at 10?

SYED! you FORGOT ME!! I WANT A BREAK UP!! XD

eh this what i know. if want order bulk . i dont know you guys gonan order where la. But then got one place last time i went to get my work colleagues all the tshirts. its at orchard. but capping there minimum 20. Cheap sia last time one person only 18 dollar.
Wah Fate !!! Me Le !!!! U forgot me liao !!!! OMG !!!! T_T *Cries*


LoL!! i don't intend to get the shirt la guard. yo want you take Lol i just kajiao syed nia~ i also not in clan

_________________
[img:f8c5]http://i35.tinypic.com/2qcfczb.jpg[/img:f8c5]
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsg.forumotion.com
BranHenrique
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-05-27
Location : Singapore(Hougang) & USA(Seattle WA)

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:14 am

Sorry....my computer abit laggy because running too many things at one go....for instant, Skype, MSN, facebook games, my work and so on. Well its not expensive to be honest unless besides y'all spend money on NX sure have money to buy what....Hahahahaha! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GaUrdpro95
Getting there...
Getting there...
avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-09-16
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:08 pm

Fate wrote:
GaUrdpro95 wrote:
Fate wrote:
ѕυρєяѕує∂ wrote:
possible order

-Airlang
-Syed
-Kimcheng (vaper) haha
-Skipper
-Branhenrique



*** Airlang...updates? maybe u wanna state the caps first. maybe cap at 10?

SYED! you FORGOT ME!! I WANT A BREAK UP!! XD

eh this what i know. if want order bulk . i dont know you guys gonan order where la. But then got one place last time i went to get my work colleagues all the tshirts. its at orchard. but capping there minimum 20. Cheap sia last time one person only 18 dollar.
Wah Fate !!! Me Le !!!! U forgot me liao !!!! OMG !!!! T_T *Cries*


LoL!! i don't intend to get the shirt la guard. yo want you take Lol i just kajiao syed nia~ i also not in clan
Eh fate ! dun sad la ! come back la ... Very Happy SGA WELCOMES U !!!!!!!! FATE !!!! dun cry !! ^.^
Back to top Go down
ѕυρєяѕує∂
Leader
avatar

Posts : 177
Join date : 2009-09-15
Age : 27
Location : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:16 pm

possible order

-Airlang
-Syed
-Kimcheng (vaper) haha
-Skipper
-Branhenrique
-creai
-guardpro

_________________


.:: Revenge is profitable, gratitude is expensive. ::.
Back to top Go down
http://www.singaporeanarmy-ca.page.tl/SGA-Home.htm
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: clan tee/polo   

Back to top Go down
 
clan tee/polo
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» New CLAN : Brutes_NeVeR_DIE
» Clan | Die alten Haudegen
» Neuer beginner Clan Apocalyptic Vendetta!
» (っ´ω`)っ CLAN WHOA ヽ(´ー`)ノ
» JOIN MY CLAN AND GET XP POINTS FROM THE LEADER

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team SG :: Team SG :: Off Topics-
Jump to: