Team SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team SG

MainHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader

Go down 
+4
weechoon
.MKtan.
WOGL-tiandi
aidje
8 posters
AuthorMessage
aidje
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
aidje

i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader Empty
PostSubject: i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader   i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:39 pm

im huulaa (as a nickname is CA)

ive been kick from SGA by tiandi due to tiandi accuse me of killing him alot of time. well i nade him but not in purposely and he when angry and i said sorry but mayb he was to angry and kick me out. i know im not that good but its a mistake where all of us had at least made it once. if i wouldnt said sorry its a diff story. but now i said it and he said fark off la. well its just a game not a real war. admin and leaders. i hope you look into this and hope i can serve SGA back.
Back to top Go down
WOGL-tiandi
Admin

PostSubject: the reason for kicking you AND ITS A CLAN WAR!   i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 12:03 am

1st - when u kill me 2 time i keep quiet
2nd - the third time u kill me i say ice cream u la u say sorry after that i didnt say anything
3rd - u kill me the 5th time then i ask u to ice cream off and reply me ice cream u la DONT SAY YOU NEVER (weechoon saw what u say)

you dont creaming see where is ur clan mates

everyone know that i dun anyhow ice cream people unless u irritate me

i dun kick people for no reason

say bye bye to the clan and dun ever think to come back into clan

they wont say me if i kick u 2 cause i am the reason and have the choice to kick u

they will repect my decision also

Back to top Go down
.MKtan.
Getting there...
Getting there...

PostSubject: Re: i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader   i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:33 am

Hahaha ice cream xDDDD lol!
Back to top Go down
weechoon
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker

PostSubject: Re: i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader   i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:50 am

.MKtan. wrote:

Maybe syed shld read this? If dun understand what is ice cream, pm me.
Chill and cool down la tiandi. Relax sia...
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

PostSubject: Re: i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader   i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:06 am

weechoon wrote:
.MKtan. wrote:

Maybe syed shld read this? If dun understand what is ice cream, pm me.
Chill and cool down la tiandi. Relax sia...

LOL!! word censoring, I was behind this HAHAHAHAHHA

it means Fark. F u c k. LOL!! gosh i see the whole thing i want laugh sial.. LOL!!!!

and really. naoadays kids getting more guai lan.

to me . Side who leh?

LOL tiandi knows me best LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsg.forumotion.com
teosolider
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

PostSubject: Re: i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader   i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:02 pm

.MKtan. wrote:

ICE CREAM can be bought in 7-11 and all departmental store... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ѕυρєяѕує∂
Leader
ѕυρєяѕує∂

PostSubject: Re: i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader   i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Hi hulaa, on behalf of SGA admins i hereby have considered ure appeal for the past event between you and Tiandi. We took this matter seriously and we even had a confrence call late at night just to talk about this matter.

With that, All Admins and Leader agreed not to abandoned you out of clan. We will take you back in clan only after you serve 3weeks of suspension.

You will only be back in clan after 25 JULY 2010*.

*prior to changes according to behaviour.*

On behalf of SGA,
With love and honour,
SYED
Back to top Go down
http://www.singaporeanarmy-ca.page.tl/SGA-Home.htm
aidje
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
aidje

PostSubject: hulla here.   i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:15 am

Alright syed and guys. thanks for understanding. really appriciate it. i will change my behaviour, not a big problem.

and for tiandi
sorry if i killed you and scold you. due all respect. i apologize. i hope we OK after this. hehe

i will take the suspension and will be looking forward to serve singapore army. playing combat arms and serving SGA put more pride and confidence in the game.

See you guys on 25 july.
and thank you very much.

SORRY TIANDI Smile
Back to top Go down
airlang
Admin
airlang

PostSubject: Re: i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader   i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:58 pm

We are all here to play & build up brotherhood in CA. Remember to download Skype so we can CW.

A gentle reminder, train more with Friendly Fire ON. It helps alot & with communicating during CW will help us winning the more battles. Some people will think we hack cos we COMMUNICATE in games.

Waiting to have some battles with you & your brothers. i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader Icon_biggrin

AirLanG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader   i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i hope you look into this. Admins and Leader
Page 1 of 1