Team SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team SG

MainHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to buy NX CARDS in singapore!

Go down 
+2
sarge
DestinyFate_LT2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DestinyFate_LT2
SSG-Sga Spamming Group
SSG-Sga Spamming Group
DestinyFate_LT2

How to buy NX CARDS in singapore! Empty
PostSubject: How to buy NX CARDS in singapore!   How to buy NX CARDS in singapore! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:08 pm

Latest Info:

Hougang Mall Outside:

The kodak express(near the coffee shop outside Hougang mall Sell Nx for $$$$$

1 5k nx Card = $13

Think be4 u buy!

Online buy is 10k nx for $13+!

Just to let you guys know

This Place Might Just Be the Only Place to Buy NX CARDS In Singapore!
Back to top Go down
sarge
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

PostSubject: Re: How to buy NX CARDS in singapore!   How to buy NX CARDS in singapore! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:27 pm

D= so far.. + recently kana lots of problem with ca... dun feel like going to buy nx ..who knows.. i might kana banned in nxt few months from now...
Back to top Go down
sklpper
CSM-Company Spamming Member
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: How to buy NX CARDS in singapore!   How to buy NX CARDS in singapore! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:38 pm

I think maybe your PC operating system cannot support CA o-O
or then again maybe Nexon's fault.
relax la Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moringo
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

PostSubject: Re: How to buy NX CARDS in singapore!   How to buy NX CARDS in singapore! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:35 pm

hi moringo here. today i went to the shop u said which was selling nx. they dun really sell nx. what they sell is the mobius online epoints. u buy the e points card then convert to Ultimate game card $ to buy nx.

350 e points = sgd$13.9
500 e points = sgd$20.5

if u wan 30k NX, u need to have at least 1960 e points, which means u need buy 4 x 500 e points = SGD$82.

meaning u are paying SGD 82 for 30k NX, sibei bo hua...... sian....

can someone help me buy nx.................
Back to top Go down
sklpper
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: How to buy NX CARDS in singapore!   How to buy NX CARDS in singapore! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:50 pm

Ultimate game card cannot be used to buy NX anymore. Don't be scammed.
Back to top Go down
Moringo
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

PostSubject: Re: How to buy NX CARDS in singapore!   How to buy NX CARDS in singapore! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:54 pm

sklpper wrote:
Ultimate game card cannot be used to buy NX anymore. Don't be scammed.

i actually wanted to buy, then at last never buy. o.o i see the nx website under charge online option can go the paybycash.com can use ultimate game card. but sibei boh hua. btw singapore can sell Ultimate game card?? i dun wan convert e points to ultimate game card. not worth
Back to top Go down
airlang
Admin
airlang

PostSubject: Re: How to buy NX CARDS in singapore!   How to buy NX CARDS in singapore! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:22 pm

currently no selling of NX card in singapore. only method is via pay by cash. can check with binbin
Back to top Go down
sklpper
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: How to buy NX CARDS in singapore!   How to buy NX CARDS in singapore! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:03 pm

No la, I anyhow say.

Just don't buy, must be careful.

I heard from the NA players when you buy the cards, for the card to be valid, the cashier has to scan the card and activate it.

So if you walking around Orchard Road 1 day and find a pile of NX cards don't wet your jeans No
Back to top Go down
JrParagonNova
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

PostSubject: Where TO BUY ULTIMATE GAME CARD OR WHATEVER IN SINGAPORE ! :D   How to buy NX CARDS in singapore! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:45 am

Sup guys.. Erm.. yeah.. I can solve all your problems in CA like where to buy NX cash or whatever in singapore.. Yeah.. Only 1 place in Singapore if I am not wrong is City Square Mall yeah. Forth level. And go window shopping. You will see 1 shop which sells Xbox 360 games and other stuffs. There is a sticker says Ultimate Game Card pasted on the window. affraid So hope that help you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
airlang
Admin
airlang

PostSubject: Re: How to buy NX CARDS in singapore!   How to buy NX CARDS in singapore! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:58 am

JrParagonNova wrote:
Sup guys.. Erm.. yeah.. I can solve all your problems in CA like where to buy NX cash or whatever in singapore.. Yeah.. Only 1 place in Singapore if I am not wrong is City Square Mall yeah. Forth level. And go window shopping. You will see 1 shop which sells Xbox 360 games and other stuffs. There is a sticker says Ultimate Game Card pasted on the window. affraid So hope that help you guys Very Happy

thanks for the info & welcome to SGA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to buy NX CARDS in singapore!   How to buy NX CARDS in singapore! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to buy NX CARDS in singapore!
Page 1 of 1