MainHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

-Thoughts and Feelings of new clan name

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DestinyFate_LT2
SSG-Sga Spamming Group
SSG-Sga Spamming Group

PostSubject: -Thoughts and Feelings of new clan name   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:18 pm

my thoughts? We should even change it in the first place, i am happy with the same old name, its unqiue.
Where do you see a lvl4 clan thats called American army or some other national clan?

my feelings: Definatly it has impacted my love for this clan, its like your school just changed name, u feel awkward and rejected, like ur in the wrong school....
If There Was A Chance, I wish This name change never even started.
So now where do pro players are a singaporeans go now?
SingaporeanCAforce, A BlackListed clan in CBL.
Players won't know W.T.F is S.G.A, And why is there a clan symbol depicting singapore there.

Look at my sig, compare the look of singaporean army (Bottom) and __SGA (Below) which ones better?

Back to top Go down
sklpper
CSM-Company Spamming Member

PostSubject: Re: -Thoughts and Feelings of new clan name   Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:46 am

This is my view.

I think SGA is one of the best SG clan in CA, if not the best.

Yes Singaporean Army has been the clan's name since Lvl1 all the way to Lvl4.

I don't have anything against the name Singaporean Army.
I don't have anything against the new SGA name.

But I'm sure the Leader would not anyhow change the clan name. It costs quite alot of NX you know.
One of the reasons I can say is because the name Singaporean Army has become very smelly in the Bulldog Server.
In order to win clan war, we deploy tactics that are sometimes very annoying and even downright outrageous. But this is all for SGA's Glory. Without this Glory, who will want to join SGA in the first place.

For Honour and Glory.

Now you may argue that changing the clan name only makes us look worse. Our Clan Emblem doesn't change, so whats the point?
I guess the Leader and the so-called SGA council [Admins] will do something when the time is right. Maybe they will decide to change back to Singaporean Army, maybe not.

This is just my POV. But I'm just a new member of SGA. So wtheck.

By the way, we should all stick together despite the new clan name. If you dare call yourself a member of Singaporean Army, you won't desert your brothers, even if the gang name change.

Have a nice day to you, dear Des.
Back to top Go down
.MKtan.
Getting there...
Getting there...

PostSubject: Re: -Thoughts and Feelings of new clan name   Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:46 pm

Cant change back to singaporean army anymore.
Back to top Go down
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: -Thoughts and Feelings of new clan name   Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:35 pm

Ya i just realised. Cannot. :L

pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Thoughts and Feelings of new clan name   

Back to top Go down

-Thoughts and Feelings of new clan name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team SG :: Team SG :: Off Topics-
Jump to: