Team SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team SG

MainHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any Previous clanz?

Go down 
+4
lim_xiang
kepper
ѕυρєяѕує∂
DestinyFate_LT2
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fate
Admin
Fate

Any Previous clanz? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any Previous clanz?   Any Previous clanz? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:36 pm

LOL i'd appreciate you guys who's trying to raise post counts NOT to double post . haha cos very hard to maintain like that. spartanzz dont double post le hor okay? destinyfates you also. if you want post it longer in one post. dont worry about post count and reputation.
if you be helpful in everypost and that you make, (not double posting or spamming) high chance i can rank you to something more attractive =D AHAHAHH like post admin or something. =D

no promises though.

but yea. me? im resigning, still staying in Singapore. i one night sell backside can earn only up to 70 plus. no money go overseas =(

studies loh takign up my CA time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsg.forumotion.com
GaUrdpro95
Getting there...
Getting there...
GaUrdpro95

PostSubject: Re: Any Previous clanz?   Any Previous clanz? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:05 pm

Fate wrote:
LOL i'd appreciate you guys who's trying to raise post counts NOT to double post . haha cos very hard to maintain like that. spartanzz dont double post le hor okay? destinyfates you also. if you want post it longer in one post. dont worry about post count and reputation.
if you be helpful in everypost and that you make, (not double posting or spamming) high chance i can rank you to something more attractive =D AHAHAHH like post admin or something. =D

no promises though.

but yea. me? im resigning, still staying in Singapore. i one night sell backside can earn only up to 70 plus. no money go overseas =(

Wah study leh ! Steady liao ! HooArh !!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
spartanz
SSG-Sga Spamming Group
SSG-Sga Spamming Group
spartanz

PostSubject: Re: Any Previous clanz?   Any Previous clanz? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:57 pm

Fate wrote:

no promises though.

now u what school ah ?
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Any Previous clanz?   Any Previous clanz? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:29 pm

S.O.S.B. institution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Previous clanz?   Any Previous clanz? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Previous clanz?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team SG :: Team SG :: Off Topics-
Jump to: