Share | 

dinbatman Resigning from SGA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dinbatman
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

PostSubject: dinbatman Resigning from SGA   Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:15 pm

Hi guys...It been good playing with you guys. i really appreaciate it with u guys. Why i resign from __SGA clan is due to __SGA mostly like to camp when everyone is CW (which i hate most), then when lose always complaint, Admins take things too seriously and take advantage of it when it is just a god damn game only, to me the Admins are like kids. Then always force pple to CW if not kenna kick from clan -
HUH????? Please lor it is just a Game which the Admins do not get money lor..Its been good playing with you all like Skipper, Tiandi, and the pple that i like to play with( u know urself) but the Admins must realise that THIS IS JUST A GAME ONLY AND NOT REAL LIFE BATTLE .. ALWAYS WILL SUPPORT __SGA. I am joining -Forever_ clan and they do not camp like you guys did.My type of person is to rush and not to camp because CAMPING IS FOR NOOBS. I got for 5 days straight daily Top % players and i do not feel appreciated from the Admins or the Clan like saying "Hey dinbatman, congrats on your Daily Top 5 Players" unless those who have greeted me already. Like Monarcy clan they are very good. i can say even better with __SGA. They congrats me and support me all the way. Tell me what you all support? NOTHING... Btw Gd luck in CW.

thanks
dinbatman
Back to top Go down
airlang
Admin

PostSubject: Re: dinbatman Resigning from SGA   Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Dinbatman,

will accept ur resignation. 1 thing i need to tell U, U say Admins take things too seriously and take advantage of it when it is just a god damn game only, to me the Admins are like kids. Then always force pple to CW if not kenna kick from clan.
This i disagree, when did i force ppl to go CW & when did i threaten to kick who never CW.

Airlang
ADMIN

Back to top Go down
weechoon
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker

PostSubject: Re: dinbatman Resigning from SGA   Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:56 pm

Who cares whether anyone is getting a daily top 5? You can get it anytime when playing with the same map/mod for 12 hrs in golf. Anyway, we are not shortage of singaporean player. You can leave by all means and we will classified you as unwelcome.
Perhaps before you want the clan to support you, ask yourself what have you contribute to the clan?
Back to top Go down
sklpper
CSM-Company Spamming Member
CSM-Company Spamming Member

PostSubject: Re: dinbatman Resigning from SGA   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:30 pm

Din add me @ Valkerie89. Maybe can play with you in Snow Valley next time.

Anyway ah, as ex-SGA member, my view on the clan is abit clearer.
I mean, whenever I see you all play, I see not 1 big group of ppl playing together, I see groups of people within the clan.

Din maybe next time u play SV invite wee and co. and Wee u can invite Din and co. next time u play Deathroom CTF so that more bonded ah.

Now I can't play CA so much anymore.. school from 9-5 everyday except for Thursday.

Q_Q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dinbatman Resigning from SGA   

Back to top Go down

dinbatman Resigning from SGA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team SG :: Recruitment Office :: Resignation Room-
Jump to: