Team SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team SG

MainHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my player profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
majornaim
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
majornaim

my player profile Empty
PostSubject: my player profile   my player profile I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:24 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•Kd ratio: 0.58(I not hacker sersly guys im not! some player said that im hack NO IM NOT that cuz im good at it haha Laughing )
•Nationality: Singaporean
•Active: sometime morning sometime night sometime evening too

Hope i join this team i j\wana join this team cuz i fight for my country singapore!! i saw acap_man_on_ was ar Singaporean Army i ask him to join n he said can i apply then lorrr
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

my player profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: my player profile   my player profile I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:12 am

Okay.
here are the following must haves

1: a mic,
2: a headset
3: Teamviewer program.
go to www.teamviewer.com to download and install it is FREE and VIRUS FREE. takes up only 30mb of your hard disc space. (or so i think) ( let admins teamview you to see if yo have hacking programs, all members go through that doont worry)

4: balls of steel.

5: forum avatar put your handsome picture please

And here are the following MUST DOs.

1: Add any admins,
DNA09
FateOfYouth
Tiandi
kEppEr
or MrVaper

for a tryout in game. PLEASE read the tryout section for the rules and regulations. i've posted there the rules for the tryout and stuff. so read up first, at least you have a bit of back ground knowledge to it. than it'll make things so much easier for us all.

Currently clan strength is at 50. so we gonna analyse your skill and see who we gonna fire.

okay that's about all.

now on a serious Note., this is very important.

Are you a virgin? cos we only accept under 18 virgins and above 20 non virgins. =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsg.forumotion.com
majornaim
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
majornaim

my player profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: my player profile   my player profile I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:31 pm

the TeamViewer need to sign up ?
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

my player profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: my player profile   my player profile I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:32 pm

dont needd haahhah just download install than when you open Teamviewer you will see a ID and password. than give one admin those Id and password ( note that the ID and password belongs to Teamviewer company, not yours, so its okay to give out, cos we need the authentication from teamviewer to TV you =D ) than you're done. sorry ah getting a bit late on accepting you or giving you tryout. we trying our best to get online in CA =D

anyway thanks for following the details =)
Back to top Go down
majornaim
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
majornaim

my player profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: my player profile   my player profile I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:25 pm

sure np bro just cant wait to join sg team lol where is admin prof leh...so i add him sent the ID n password musst i sent the user defined?
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

my player profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: my player profile   my player profile I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:08 am

no need add LOL! not relavant,. wait you're ign in CA is? i think got one space inside. i see if i can accept you in clan not
Back to top Go down
majornaim
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
majornaim

my player profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: my player profile   my player profile I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:56 am

how loong i have to wait to go in this sg team? accept me la...this my first time join ar clan u no...delete some ur guys is tat not realy active laa yesterday i just got lvl up as in sergeant first class i ting... kd is now 0.60
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

my player profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: my player profile   my player profile I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:02 am

what's your in game name?
Back to top Go down
majornaim
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
majornaim

my player profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: my player profile   my player profile I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:03 am

fate u from where? woodlands? me from woodlands
Back to top Go down
majornaim
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
majornaim

my player profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: my player profile   my player profile I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:03 am

oh my game name is SGT_NAIM
Back to top Go down
majornaim
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
majornaim

my player profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: my player profile   my player profile I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:05 am

wat bout ur game name bro?
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

my player profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: my player profile   my player profile I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:04 pm

FateOfYouth is my game name =-D and im a virgin too =D okay anyway im locking this thread/. have fun in clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my player profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: my player profile   my player profile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my player profile
Page 1 of 1