Team SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team SG

MainHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to buy Nexon Cash from Singapore! 100%!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D0llPuPPet
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
D0llPuPPet

How to buy Nexon Cash from Singapore! 100%! Empty
PostSubject: How to buy Nexon Cash from Singapore! 100%!   How to buy Nexon Cash from Singapore! 100%! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:09 pm

Hey guys! I'm makiing this post course many people from Singapore does not know how to purchase nexon cash . I've tried the following way and successfully purchased my first 10k nexon cash!! 3 cheers!!
Alright, thanks to kepper this was made possbile:D ( He taught me how to one Very Happy)

1. Make a paypal account and ebay account. Make sure you fill in true information because you would not be able to purchase if they detect false information.

2.Top up money to your paypal account! For the amount you wish to top up, please check on ebay the item that you wish to buy first. ( Important: Ebay charges extra s$0.50+/- for each purchase)
E.g. The nexon game card that i brought on ebay cost S$19.67. Upon payment, the grand total is S$20.28.

3. Go to ebay and key in 'nexon game card'. Results will show many many items~~ Please buy only from 'xenzone' or' starriedesign', because they are the sellers that me and kepper brought from, so they're trusted. I recommend xenzone xD Because they delivered my code within 1hours of purchase!!! ( to my email Very Happy)

4. After receiving the code, go to nexon.net and press "charge", followed by [Redeem my card ].
It should bring you to a login page. Just login and a windows will pop up. Copy and paste the code(manual type also can Very Happy), press enter and you have your nx cash!!

Now, im aware of skrawks problem which he posted 'charging nx'. I had the problem at home too Very Happy
But i managed to somehow top my nx account with my school's network!!!
My guess- If you Singtel surscriber, means cannot xD
javascript:emoticonp('cheers')
Thank you all and please THANK ME TOO!!

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SKrawks
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
SKrawks

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Nexon Cash from Singapore! 100%!   How to buy Nexon Cash from Singapore! 100%! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:42 pm

haha thank you for this thread
Back to top Go down
D0llPuPPet
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
D0llPuPPet

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Nexon Cash from Singapore! 100%!   How to buy Nexon Cash from Singapore! 100%! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:22 pm

Mwahahahahaha! No problem!
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Nexon Cash from Singapore! 100%!   How to buy Nexon Cash from Singapore! 100%! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 10:11 am

Singtel users confirm gurantee chop CANNOT subscribe. LOL! kns i had to ask vaper or kepper to do it for me last time loh.. they using starhub. GOOD POST! ME LIKE YOU HAHAHAHHAA
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsg.forumotion.com
D0llPuPPet
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
D0llPuPPet

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Nexon Cash from Singapore! 100%!   How to buy Nexon Cash from Singapore! 100%! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:12 pm

Mwahahahahas! Fate i love youss too cheers
Back to top Go down
xX_________x
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Nexon Cash from Singapore! 100%!   How to buy Nexon Cash from Singapore! 100%! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:55 am

lol! nice!..bt gt d same prob as skrawk..~ What a Face ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to buy Nexon Cash from Singapore! 100%!   How to buy Nexon Cash from Singapore! 100%! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to buy Nexon Cash from Singapore! 100%!
Page 1 of 1