Team SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team SG

MainHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Removing of MkTAN

Go down 
+6
.MKtan.
ItemNage
JSJH
GaUrdpro95
sklpper
ѕυρєяѕує∂
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

should he be given a second chance?
yes (he deserve it),
Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_vote_lcap80%Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 8 ]
no ( he makes the clan cbl dirty)
Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
.MKtan.
Getting there...
Getting there...

Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:39 pm

But horh, i think is the character not the name. I think that cheechee he try dispute that report. By explaining why he got into that glitch. Thus, that report may be cancelled.
Back to top Go down
JSJH
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
JSJH

PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:56 pm

u compare the stats, they are the same... Nvm, tonight i go ask...
Back to top Go down
.MKtan.
Getting there...
Getting there...

PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:56 pm

Ask le tell me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
sklpper
CSM-Company Spamming Member
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:53 pm

I read the CBL FAQ,
Here's what they said:
Q:I used to cheat or glitch, but now I am legit. How can I become CBL Clean?
A:There is no way to clean a dirty account.

Unless the moderators decide to remove it themselves. You can wait for CheeChee to reply Ninja, but even then maybe its just coincidence that they decided to make him CBL Clean at the time he changed his name.

MkTan, I don't think a CBL Clean account is worth 15000 NX. If you want you go ahead, but most probably they wont change your status. Furthermore, when you play in a normal game, the Elite won't go through trouble to find you on CBL right? If you too pro they sure kick you.

If you apply to clan and they say you are rejected because you are CBL Dirty then that clan is not worth joining la because they judge people by the cover only. This kind of clan doesn't let your potential grow one.

Anyway hope u get your account unsuspended soon, cya santa
Back to top Go down
.MKtan.
Getting there...
Getting there...

PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:56 pm

Lol, i also dont know why everyone care about cbl so much. Cbl website also say they are not related to nexon, and being cbl clean doesnt mean legit.
Back to top Go down
sklpper
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Actually CBL is the closest thing everyone in CA has to a hacker's list so thats probably being CBL dirty is bad.
Not being CBL Dirty does not mean one doesn't cheat. But being CBL Dirty confirms that someone has violated the Nexon's ToS. However minor offences like saying vulgarity in CA is also an offence, so its your perspective that matters. If someone visit CBL see u as dirty but they judge that your offence is relatively minor then u saved, can join their clan.

Lol. Have a nice day all.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 6:43 pm

agrees with MKtan. if CBL so important, Then SGA hong gan already. I mean you look at airlang's signature, there put Singaporean Army As CBL dirty.

. CBL is nothing its just a site nexon create for people to rant and feel good when they report hacker.

its just a website nexon go in seldomly to access problems and ban a few people. Its thier way of making us feel "safe" in CA.

to me personally CBL is nothing. If CBL is so important, Then like that SGA deem Dirty clan already isn't it? they think SGA dirty cos we gota few good players in it. everybody whines.

EDIT:
just yesterday i saw SGA CBL dirty but nao don't have already. yea still just making a point here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsg.forumotion.com
.MKtan.
Getting there...
Getting there...

PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:08 pm

Fate, sga dirty cause im still in the clan. Now they clean cause im removed.
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:14 pm

You mean is nexon make one or what? Lol aiya dirty or clean still the same~

You think top clan out there, they don't hack meh? tell you a sad thing

60% of them are closet hackers. The real true good players of CA?

Hard to find any already.

Lol~ nao its clean means you removed already is it? i see, so now this is how it works. wow nexon sure does its' job
Back to top Go down
.MKtan.
Getting there...
Getting there...

PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Cbl dont belong or have any affiliation with Nexon.
Back to top Go down
JSJH
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
JSJH

PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:51 am

i jus ask cheechee yesterday, he say it works... Maybe u wan to wait for a few more days before u really decide to change name again....
Back to top Go down
airlang
Admin
airlang

PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:09 pm

once u r able to login, change name as JSJH had mention. hope it will help, let me know so i can accept ur application.

AirLang
Back to top Go down
JSJH
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
JSJH

PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:42 pm

yea alvin, jsjh=ninja... Lol... Anyway u go enjoy ur paternal leave...

I heard something bad about me... Sad... Lol..
Back to top Go down
ѕυρєяѕує∂
Leader
ѕυρєяѕує∂

PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:58 pm

JSJH wrote:
yea alvin, jsjh=ninja... Lol... Anyway u go enjoy ur paternal leave...

I heard something bad about me... Sad... Lol..

hahah tsk tsk tsk! ninja ninja. stick ard eh! hahaha
all the best homo.

much loves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.singaporeanarmy-ca.page.tl/SGA-Home.htm
sklpper
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:05 pm

Congrats to Sklpper and Ninjaa for reaching "Getting there" status. bounce We not off-topic wankers anymore YAY affraid
Back to top Go down
ѕυρєяѕує∂
Leader
ѕυρєяѕує∂

PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 5:11 pm

ITs DECIDED AMONGST THE CLAN ADMINS THAT MKTAN WILL BE DISMISSED. WE thank mktan for his services and hope we will be in contact with him in the future.

-thread closed-
Back to top Go down
http://www.singaporeanarmy-ca.page.tl/SGA-Home.htm
Fate
Admin
Fate

PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:59 pm

sklpper wrote:
Congrats to Sklpper and Ninjaa for reaching "Getting there" status. bounce We not off-topic wankers anymore YAY affraid

I just had to do this syed im sorry Lol!! i unlocked to reply HAHAH

yea No more off topic wanker. You guys should see what rank you guys reach when you hit 150 posts XD HAHAHAH if nobody edit the ranking system then it'll be damn cool .^^ Alright As the boss said it himself. Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removing of MkTAN   Removing of MkTAN - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Removing of MkTAN
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team SG :: Team SG :: Clan Council-
Jump to: