Team SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team SG

MainHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lan shop at Woodlands having CA and quite a number of people playing CA there.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aidje
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
aidje

Lan shop at Woodlands having CA and quite a number of people playing CA there. Empty
PostSubject: Lan shop at Woodlands having CA and quite a number of people playing CA there.   Lan shop at Woodlands having CA and quite a number of people playing CA there. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:42 am

Guys,

Recently i heard some of my friends said got CA at this woodlands north plaza. near the mrt. The place is called ROC "Rest One Corner". So i when to play Ca there with Dinbatman. I tell you i think like 15-18(roughly) people playing CA. Not bad. One of them Rank Sergant kdr 2.8+. power sia he. The place very cool. not so cool lah. acceptable uh. the chair okla. got arm rest. im not sure what comp, but quite powerful and widescreen. Importantly NO LAG. haha. and all comp have CA. hahhaaaa. so shocking. No mics for normal room. But VIP room got mic. th pay rate also not bad at all.
4 hours = $6
5 hours = $7
8 hours = $10
for VIP just add 50cent per hour stated ontop.
But only apply on members which is $5 and within 24 after your become member. $1 per hour.

Overall the place i rate 9/10.

Just sharing some information. Smile
Back to top Go down
DestinyFate_LT2
SSG-Sga Spamming Group
SSG-Sga Spamming Group
DestinyFate_LT2

Lan shop at Woodlands having CA and quite a number of people playing CA there. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lan shop at Woodlands having CA and quite a number of people playing CA there.   Lan shop at Woodlands having CA and quite a number of people playing CA there. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:58 pm

cool, but no mic = Sian.
if got time maybe we clan outing go there? haha

IMO the iluma the lan shop better.
Back to top Go down

Lan shop at Woodlands having CA and quite a number of people playing CA there.
Page 1 of 1