Team SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team SG

MainHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PigFusion wants to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PigFusion wants to join Empty
PostSubject: PigFusion wants to join   PigFusion wants to join I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:22 pm

PigFusion
kd:1.58
SGT
singapore

Use to play SF and Blackshot was in very good clans in both games such as "TeamG9" in sf and "Snipers" in blackshot
ermm my exam starts in a week so maybe i will not be able to come on for nHi everyone,
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

PostSubject: Re: PigFusion wants to join   PigFusion wants to join I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:30 pm

cool! never mind, we will do tryout dates, just check back at the topic under " Tryout Dates " and than see if you can go online not. =D

anyway your seat is still pending in SGA. so good luck for the tryout probably tonight or something and yea.

have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsg.forumotion.com

PostSubject: tryouts with tiandi   PigFusion wants to join I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:05 pm

im not sure if it was a tryout but im quite sure it was i just played with him at 4.50.
ermmm i lost but the score was 30-24 i think.
if im not wrong he said i am in but theres 1 problem.
my exam is in 1 week and it only ends on 21 oct which is almost 3 weeks from now.
will i get kicked?
Back to top Go down
Fate
Admin
Fate

PostSubject: Re: PigFusion wants to join   PigFusion wants to join I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:46 pm

hahah er,, dont think so ba. dont worry about yuor position. anyway since tiandi agrees, and we all also , you're in clan officially.
Have fun!
thread closed ~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamsg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PigFusion wants to join   PigFusion wants to join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PigFusion wants to join
Page 1 of 1