Team SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team SG

MainHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW ADMINISTRATOR FOR CA AND FORUM

Go down 
+5
ѕυρєяѕує∂
dna09
spartanz
Vaper
Fate
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xc31
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
xc31

NEW ADMINISTRATOR FOR CA AND FORUM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: LOL left clan,sua.   NEW ADMINISTRATOR FOR CA AND FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:29 pm

I bet every1 head abt me bah,the crazy crazyarmed,notoriety damn high one,for being a fker.Yea i know that,but i joined a clan,3 captains,8 LT1,3 LT2 the rest csm,3 lost total in history,good luck,ill be vs-ing u guys when i can.Dun make sg lao lan ok,wan swear swear all u wan.Say us hack or wadvr rite....i dunno la,they damn kiasu one,report here and thr then ur own taiji not i wan chap chiu 1 hor,just telling.
But face it,guys,u guys are so inactive alr,except for like tian and bravers and idk who alr,doll?Remember outings?chalets?wow nice said,clan's so busy PL every single day,i believe u guys can do btr than tt,esp tiandi man. he can do much btr,earn gp and exp much faster and given by the whole fking load of hours he spends,he can def. reach his dream rank,captain,faster.Pity he dunno how to think well.Ok,as for skill,i alr talked wit one of our ex clan members,i do know that quite a number of yall hack,i observed but i aint gonna say hu.Nor am i gonna remind u,but,hacking,is fun,but im just telling.You wanna hack,be a VIP.If not dun take the risk at all.U're being such a noob,pulling off like a pro when u just cham so badly.I'm not gonna say who nor reporting as i've reiterated,but,yea,time to quit this clan.It was so damn active back then,i've just gtta say,since the clan master and mistress got 2gether,this clan's dead.He dun bother abt it anymore,not that i say that they 2 stead is a bad thing,instead i feel happy for the mistress,but since the leader dun give a damn anymore,why should i stay?th leader and the admins must be thinking now that no1 asked u to stay,yea,so i leave.So be wit it,mu good friends naim,doll,sleepy and nabei's bro i forgot wad name,were the rili good friends i made,and they were the ones who made me stay,like i said i could join euthanasia,BEST CLAN IN CA,but i didn't,i returned,they were the ones who were the rili awesome guys,so the rest,u guys are just constantly being a,hinderance.Yea,happy initially in the clan,but it has become so fked up,yea ,i quit.It just fails i gta say that.And that,is seriously the truth.Bye guys.Dun let SG down. =.=
Back to top Go down
http://www.xc31MrDejecto.blogspot.com
dna09
Admin
dna09

PostSubject: dont let it die!!!   NEW ADMINISTRATOR FOR CA AND FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:48 pm

thats one shi t as s long post uve got there crazy. hahahaha.
well yeh, some members probably hack. of course, who'll admit. or could be, their skills are really good.

thanks for the well wishes for me and syed. hmmmmmmm lets just say syed's got some problems now. with school, personally problems.. sigh. like its been fkin' hard for both of us. very hard actually.. and thats why he can't always go online for ca. me as well. im so not active now. cant deny. duh.. haha. but not cause of r/s la. cmon. hahahahahah we dont meet up often too anyways. sometimes i'll miss the clan.. i'll text titi to ask about it. and i think syed's desktop spoilt or smth. so he cant play ca la.

well too many crap happening. dont think yall will see syed anytime soon.
sigh. hopefully with other admins running the clan.. it'd still be standing until syed's back.

I love you
Back to top Go down
https://teamsg.forumotion.com
D0llPuPPet
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
D0llPuPPet

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADMINISTRATOR FOR CA AND FORUM   NEW ADMINISTRATOR FOR CA AND FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:55 am

Xc i'll miss you D:
You better be back in the clan when it's as active as before Very Happy
@Syed & Dna, your must jiayous in your life and overcome those problems eh.
Jiayous, jiayous, jiayous!
I still miss you xc -.-" You and your m416....and viper xD
Back to top Go down
_i_FAKYU_i_
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
_i_FAKYU_i_

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADMINISTRATOR FOR CA AND FORUM   NEW ADMINISTRATOR FOR CA AND FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:56 am

ya dont let singapore down... u pink a s s baboon...LOL... Btw is the clan u join is top? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
xc31
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
xc31

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADMINISTRATOR FOR CA AND FORUM   NEW ADMINISTRATOR FOR CA AND FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:39 pm

LOL LAME LA! Doll u're missed loads by me,it sounds gay but it's true. Haha yea,erm....it's not one of the top,but it's pro,and new.3 lose only . Then the clan level 2 lor.... it's called -L3GI0N-
Back to top Go down
D0llPuPPet
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!
D0llPuPPet

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADMINISTRATOR FOR CA AND FORUM   NEW ADMINISTRATOR FOR CA AND FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:52 pm

I wanna watch legion ~_~
Back to top Go down
xc31
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
xc31

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADMINISTRATOR FOR CA AND FORUM   NEW ADMINISTRATOR FOR CA AND FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:29 pm

D0llPuPPet wrote:
I wanna watch legion ~_~
Watch the movie legion or watch my clan?0.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW ADMINISTRATOR FOR CA AND FORUM   NEW ADMINISTRATOR FOR CA AND FORUM - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW ADMINISTRATOR FOR CA AND FORUM
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2