Team SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team SG

MainHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moringo
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) Empty
PostSubject: How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed )   How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:46 pm

ok guys, i'll be teaching u guys how to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore

Requirements: VERIFIED Paypal account , proxy for singnet users.

First, ( For singnet users ),

Open ur Internet Explorer > go to Tools > Internet Options > Connection Tab > LAN settings > Tick use a proxy server for your LAN > In the address box put : 119.70.40.102 > Port put 8080 ( This is a trusted Korean proxy which i have used to buy NX alot of times)

How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) Step_110

Step 2: Log in billing.nexon.net with the Proxy ON.

Step 3: Off ur Proxy by unticking.

step 4: Select Charge Online > 10K NX ( we are buying 10k by 10k because the admin fee is alot cheaper)

How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) Step_211

Step 5: Select payment method by Paybycash.com

How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) Step_310

Step 6: You will be brought to this page, then select payment method MOL e points ( LOOK! only USD$0.26 admin fee!! ) > then click Continue

How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) Step_410

Step 7: You will be brought to a page and asked to fill in your particulars just in case something goes wrong. Please fill in your REAL particulars. > Click Continue after filling in particulars

How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) Step_510

Step 8: Follow instructions on the page. Click on the button to make payment using MOL e points.

How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) Step_610

Step 9: Log in ur MOL account, if you do not have an account, create one, make sure the email address you are using to create MOL account is the same as email address u used for your paypal, if not you have to log in both email address to retrieve verification code to confirm not fraud.

How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) Step_710

Step 10: after logging in, u will be brought to this page, click reload ( please remember how much you are paying, for now im going to pay SGD$14.74 for 10K NX )

How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) Step_810

Step 11: Select Paypal as a method to reload your MOL account. > Click Proceed

How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) Step_911

Step 12: Click Proceed again.

Step 13: enter the amount which u will be paying as shown at the paybycash.com, for this example i'll be paying SGD$14.74 as shown at the paybycash.com juz now, so i enter 14.74 and MOL will automatically convert into MOLpoints for you, BUT PLEASE NOTE: Minimum top up value is SGD$15, so i enter SGD$15.00 > then click submit

How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) Step_112

Step 14 : Check the amount(SGD) whether isit the same as shown at paybycash.com > then click check out with paypal

How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) Step_113

Step 15: You will be brought to Paypal login page, log in your paypal

How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) Step_114

then follow instructions. as i do not have enough money in my paypal to continue teaching, so next time ill edit this thread again.

After completing everything, wait for around 5 mins,an email will be sent from paybycash.com and also another email will be send from charge@nexon.net, if not please check ur spam box.

NOTE: Please take down all the transaction number so incase something goes wrong u can argue with them, JUST IN CASE! but it only happened to me once but MOL quickly solved it for me within 1 hr, they contact Paybycash.com about the error and they resolved it.

Happy NX whoring!

Back to top Go down
icebear
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

PostSubject: Re: How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed )   How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:58 am

how much is the admin fee for 30k NX?
Back to top Go down
kepper
Admin
kepper

PostSubject: Re: How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed )   How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:06 pm

It is a good alternative to buy NX, but a bit too complex for my taste.

Agreed that you do save about SGD$6.18 [if SGD$14.74 = 10k NX, therefore 1k NX = SGD$1.474. While buying through ebay: SGD$42 = 25k NX, therefore 1k NX = SGD$1.68. So, (SGD$1.68 - SGD$1.474) X 30k NX = SGD$6.18] going through this method to buy NX but personally I feel it is too troublesome just for SGD$6.18. I rather buy NX through ebay, me and icebear buy from "starriedesign" NX code of 25k NX for about SGD$42, within less than 30mins we receive the codes in our email. Please see previous post by Dollpuppet:

D0llPuPPet wrote:
Hey guys! I'm makiing this post course many people from Singapore does not know how to purchase nexon cash . I've tried the following way and successfully purchased my first 10k nexon cash!! 3 cheers!!
Alright, thanks to kepper this was made possbile:D ( He taught me how to one Very Happy)

1. Make a paypal account and ebay account. Make sure you fill in true information because you would not be able to purchase if they detect false information.

2.Top up money to your paypal account! For the amount you wish to top up, please check on ebay the item that you wish to buy first. ( Important: Ebay charges extra s$0.50+/- for each purchase)
E.g. The nexon game card that i brought on ebay cost S$19.67. Upon payment, the grand total is S$20.28.

3. Go to ebay and key in 'nexon game card'. Results will show many many items~~ Please buy only from 'xenzone' or' starriedesign', because they are the sellers that me and kepper brought from, so they're trusted. I recommend xenzone xD Because they delivered my code within 1hours of purchase!!! ( to my email Very Happy)

4. After receiving the code, go to nexon.net and press "charge", followed by [Redeem my card ].
It should bring you to a login page. Just login and a windows will pop up. Copy and paste the code(manual type also can Very Happy), press enter and you have your nx cash!!

Now, im aware of skrawks problem which he posted 'charging nx'. I had the problem at home too Very Happy
But i managed to somehow top my nx account with my school's network!!!
My guess- If you Singtel surscriber, means cannot xD
javascript:emoticonp('cheers')
Thank you all and please THANK ME TOO!!

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.metalstorm.com
Moringo
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

PostSubject: Re: How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed )   How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:47 am

icebear wrote:
how much is the admin fee for 30k NX?

if you buy 30k at one go, admin fee is USD$4.25, very expensive. so go buy 10k by 10k, only USD$0.25
Back to top Go down
JSJH
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
JSJH

PostSubject: Re: How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed )   How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:39 pm

guess im the unlucky one... I tried 3 transaction... Only one success... The other 2 failed... Only 1 was charge to my acct, the other 2 failed... transaction were success in both MOL n paypal but nt in nexon... So how do i go about it?
Back to top Go down
Moringo
Starting to post!!!
Starting to post!!!

PostSubject: Re: How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed )   How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 7:37 am

JSJH wrote:
guess im the unlucky one... I tried 3 transaction... Only one success... The other 2 failed... Only 1 was charge to my acct, the other 2 failed... transaction were success in both MOL n paypal but nt in nexon... So how do i go about it?

Sorry for late reply. You go to paypal, then dispute the transaction, then they will take immediate action to resolve. juz argue with them. then explain what happened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed )   How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to buy 10K NX for around SGD$14 in Singapore ( Paypal Needed )
Page 1 of 1