Team SG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team SG

MainHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aidje
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
aidje

Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA Empty
PostSubject: Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA   Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:32 am

Hola guys. im sorry to say il be resigning from SGA. dont worry nothings wrong. just wanted to join Artificial. Thats all. no backstabbing or anything but just have fun in CA. well SGA = GREAT CLAN. all friendly. joined SGA make my CA confidence grow as i see different player like WEE a russher as well as CHEE. Airlang and my favourite gun M107. if can steal i go steal airlang gun right now. hahahaha. Skipper always flood chatbox. hahahahaaaa. syed my friends k pop partner. lol. all of them are great and support each other in everything. hahahhaaaa..and RANCOUR my malay matrep partner in the morning hahaha. a different perspective of CA hahahaaa... no bad comments as i am all ok with clan. only that i remembered kene suspend because i ice cream tiandi hahaha.. funny old story hahaha... miss ti alot. no one to bully me. haha.. and DESTINY i still want to 1v1 match dont forget. hahaha...you still on my eyes. haha. well i hope you guys have alot of fun in SGA as per usual. invite me to play also la k. i okgo! steady one! wee invite me k. sorry i sometime come to room and leave as i am at the LAN SHOP got limited time. hope you understand la. I will drop by SGA once awhile but still you guys are awesome. seeya guys. and Dont DIE! Any outing let me know! i want to see the faces behind those soildiers. hahahahahha
Back to top Go down
sklpper
CSM-Company Spamming Member
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA   Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:37 am

Bye and Hello.
Back to top Go down
aidje
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
aidje

PostSubject: Re: Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA   Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Skipper youin artificial rite. the guy donnieg uh told me. donneig ridiculous name but superb player like mechey nolaaaa....
Back to top Go down
sklpper
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA   Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:27 am

Ya. I heard you're in Team Pro.
Back to top Go down
aidje
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
aidje

PostSubject: Re: Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA   Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:51 pm

They ask me and jimmy to join. but i didnt. but jimmy join. hahhaaaa. you in artificial?
Back to top Go down
sklpper
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA   Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:18 pm

Ya.

Me and Jimmy join.

Why you never join ._.

Make Singapore Special CA Strike Force in Artificial, special activities division of Artificial- Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DestinyFate_LT2
SSG-Sga Spamming Group
SSG-Sga Spamming Group
DestinyFate_LT2

PostSubject: Re: Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA   Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:17 pm

nooooooooo !! just jking... hey lets 1 v 1 Smile
i haven forgotten abt you!
some questions : is artifical related to SGA? ( specical force?)

i hope that u will enjoy ur new clan , and not forgot us, its ur 2nd home, dun forget Smile
skipper join artifical?
tiandi and airlang ...i dun see them on9..its like the fall of SGA....
IF ONLY THE CLAN NAME WAS NOT CHANGED..( ALL THE CLANS i joined either disbaned for become inactive...after changing name..)

Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Neutral Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Wink Rolling Eyes What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops alien pale silent tongue pirat clown cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused drunken bom cheers Basketball affraid Sleep sunny albino santa cherry jocolor queen king farao rendeer geek scratch study flower lol! afro

Back to top Go down
sklpper
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA   Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:05 pm

That's a lot of emoticons haha.

No, Artificial is not related to SGA.
In fact, I don't think we're on good terms either o_o

Des, then you must try bring SGA back alive la.
Organise clan games or something.
Back to top Go down
airlang
Admin
airlang

PostSubject: Re: Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA   Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:50 pm

i'm kinda sad to see good players leaving SGA.
Back to top Go down
sklpper
sklpper

PostSubject: Re: Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA   Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:52 pm

My heart is still with SGA la =D

But very long never see you online eh..
Back to top Go down
aidje
off Topic Wanker
off Topic Wanker
aidje

PostSubject: Re: Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA   Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 3:43 am

Airlang no worries. although im in a diff clan but we stillin combat arms. singapore is my country and SGA is my flag. we stll can play with each others no worries. hahahahahaaa.. airlang i wanna steal your m107 please! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA   Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huulaa resignation. not the end of SGA
Page 1 of 1